3 DAYS UGANDA WILDLIFE TOUR TO QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
This 3 Day Uganda Wildlife Safari tour to Queen Elizabeth National park is an amazing short Uganda tour to the most visited National Park in the Western Part of Uganda, It is approximately 376 Km from Kampala and offers you a site of the big 5 wild game during game drives, birding & people culture for an African Safari adventure that is incorporated with the magical wildlife viewing, the recreational boat cruise along the 45km long Kazinga Channel and an OPTIONAL Chimpanzee trekking Tour in the Kyambura gorge. A Uganda safaris tour to Queen Elizabeth National is an opportunity to meet your safari needs as a busy traveler that would love to explore the amazing abundant wildlife in Uganda and it features diverse Eco systems including the shady humid forests, rolling Savannah, beautiful lakes along with rich wetlands that makes the park ideal for big game including the four of the big five, the ten (10) Species of Primates and over the 600 bird species which makes it the habitat with the greatest bird Species count in the whole of East Africa. These include among others the Kingfisher Species, shoe bill stork species, the range of raptors, eagles and falcons and a range of flamingos in the crater lakes.
Queen Elizabeth National Park is set up in the Albertine rift flats close to the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains with Margarita peak that rise to 5, 109m above sea level and snowcapped. Park features the magic Katwe explosion crater with counts of crater lakes and crater hollows, the 45km long Kazinga Channel that connect Lakes George and Edward with one of the great Hippo concentrations in the world along with Nile crocodiles and an average of 60 bird species.
The savannah stretches support the countless herds of Uganda Kobs, the water bucks, the great herds of African elephant, the Cape Buffalo, lions including the tree climbing lions of Ishasha, the Spotted hyenas, the Africa leopard, the side stripped jackal, olive baboons, the vervet monkeys among other species. These combine to qualify Queen Elizabeth National Park as a medley of wonders.
DETAILED ITINERARY FOR THE 3 DAYS QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK WILDLIFE TOUR
DAY 1: Drive from Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National park
After your breakfast at the Hotel, Meet with our driver guide from Muafrika adventures and set off heading west to Queen Elizabeth National Park with a Stop at the Equator to experience how you can be in both hemispheres at once, Later continue with another stop for your lunch after proceed through the lush hills of the Park with a game drive enroute. On arrival in the park, have an evening boat ride on the Kazinga Channel which separates Lakes Edward and George, viewing a variety of game on the banks, seen drinking at the water’s edge as Buffalos linger in the shallows and a tremendous variety of birds grace the grasses on the shores including the Great White, Pink-Backed Pelicans, Great and Long-Tailed Cormorants, Open-Billed Stork, African Jacana and many more. Later you will be transferred to the Lodge for your Dinner and Overnight at
- Luxury Accommodation: Mweya Safari Lodge / Kyambura Gorge Lodge / / Ishasha Wilderness Camp / Jacana Safari Lodge.
- Midrange Accommodation: Parkview Safari lodge / Kingfisher Lodge / Ihamba Lakeside Lodge / Enganzi Game Lodge / Queen’s Bush Lodge.
- Budget Accommodation: Simba Safari Camp / Mweya Hostels / Kazinga Chanel Resort / Pumba Safari Cottages.
Estimated Journey Time from Kampala: 7 Hours Drive.
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner.
DAY 2: Chimpanzee Trek in the Kyambura Gorge & Guided Walks
An early morning breakfast to a cup of African Tea, we proceed to take a chimpanzee trek to the Kyambura Gorge encounter with Chimpanzees and other Primates on your way and enjoy views of game like buffaloes, water bucks, warthogs, variety of birds, lions, Uganda kobs and others animals. Then proceed to Katunguru trading Centre fore a community tour to meet different ethnic groups with closely related languages for culture performances. After your lunch you will proceed in the extensive Maramagambo forest. Before you take the forest walks a brief history and back ground of the forest will be given. While on the guided forest nature walks, you will see the bat cave in there are pythons which feed on the bats. There are other trails which will lead you to crater lakes and the blue River which is near the bat caves. You may as well see other primates like chimps, elephants and birds. Later you will Return to your accommodation with Game enroute. arrive on time for dinner and over night as above.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
DAY 3: Morning Game Drive – Kampala
Early morning after your breakfast proceed for a Game drive to catch up with the early risers’ game drive when the predators are returning to their hideout. You may see elephants, lions, spotted hyenas, leopards and hippos grazing. After your game drive proceed back to Kampala via Kasese – Fort portal road, transfer to your Hotel in Kampala or proceed to Entebbe Airport to catch your outbound flight home.
- Meal Plan: (Breakfast, Lunch)
The above 3 Day Uganda Wildlife Safari tour to Queen Elizabeth National park is Inclusive of:
- All Accommodation and Meals as Per the Tour Plan Itinerary
- All Ground Transport and Fuel in a 4×4 wheel drive.
- An Experienced English speaking Driver guide and all his Expenses
- Park Entrance fees
- Vehicle Entrance Fees
- Ranger Guide Fees
- Game drive
- Boat Cruise
- Chimpanzee Tracking in Kyambura Gorge
- Forest Walk
The above 3 Day Uganda Wildlife Safari tour to Queen Elizabeth National park Excludes:
- International flight Fares and Visas
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Laundry
- Alcoholic Drinks
For more information about our 3 Day Uganda Wildlife Safari tour to Queen Elizabeth National park;
BOOK TOUR Or Contact us by Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Related Wildlife Safaris to Queen Elizabeth National park Uganda:
- 3 Day Lion Predator Tracking Safari Experience & Wildlife Tour to Queen Elizabeth National park
- 5 days uganda gorillas & wildlife tour, Uganda safari tours, bwindi impenetrable national park, queen elizabeth national park
- 5 Days Uganda Wildlife & Chimpanzee Tour of Queen Elizabeth & Kibale National Park
- 5 Days Wildlife Gorillas & Lake Bunyonyi Island Adventure to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi impenetrable & lake Bunyonyi Island
- 8 Days Uganda Wildlife Adventure & Gorillas
- 10 Days Uganda Wildlife Adventure Tour
- 15 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari Gorilla Trekking & Chimpanzee Tracking tour
- 15 day best of Uganda Wildlife & gorilla Adventure
- 16 Days Uganda adventure Safari Tour, Best of Uganda Safari Adventure, Uganda Safaris, Hiking, Wildlife, Gorillas, Chimps